Covered in natural Onyx and Quartz Stones, this new strap is a must have for Apple Watch owners who want to add some sophisticated glamour to their watch.
At Impulse Modern, all our jewelry is made by hand and one of a kind. Each stone has been carefully selected and we only offer gems with the best quality. After ordering the Onyx Moonlight Apple Watch Strap, you will have possession of a truly unique handmade piece!
- Materials: Natural Onyx & Quartz Stones, Wax Cord
- Smart Watch Connection: Stainless Steel
- 3 strap lengths available: Standard, Extra Small & Extra Large for inclusive sizing
- Compatible with 38mm - 45mm Apple Watch face
- 32mm magnetic slider
- Handmade With Love and Carefully Manufactured
- We offer free size or style exchanges within 30 days of delivery date
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, with tags and in the same condition that you received it. Please note that buyer is responsible for paying any return shipping charges.
- Contact our support team with your order number at email@example.com
Please return your item(s) within 7 days of creating the pre-paid label for a valid return
Natural Wear and Tear
Any jewelry made with copper such as .925 sterling silver, yellow and rose gold items can tarnish slightly over time given various skin oil types. Although this is caused by natural properties found in metals, our special plating technique prolongs the process as long as proper care is taken! Our rings contain moving components and they require occasional lubrication with bearing oil (can be found on Amazon).
30 Day Warranty
Your Impulse Modern pieces are covered for 30 days! If you experience any issues, please contact our support team with a description of the issue and a picture at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help resolve the issue :)
To remove dirt or other debris, lightly dab with water and dry completely with a clean cotton towel. After the jewelry has been dried completely, you may use a microfiber cloth to polish it.
For jewelry with moving parts, you may add a dab of bearing oil to keep it smooth (avoid any solvents).
Keep away from damp or wet conditions as oxidation could occur with some of the handmade jewelry.